Subject: LR8207_11390 Tallinn-Rannamõisa-Kloogaranna tee - Kooskõlastus
From: "Randvoo Liina" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 22:59:54 +0200

Tere

Palun kooskõlastada projekt.

Liina Randvoo

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 53 498 220

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Lõõtsa 12, 11415

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.